Welcome

Welcome! This blog was created to educate, build awareness, bring clarity, and link professionals to what happens in the classroom. While I am no expert in any one area, I do have 22 years of experience in diverse roles in the education system. The expressions of these matters are based on my experiences and do not represent any particular school system.

A little about me...
My name is LaShona Dickerson, I am a wife and mother of 3 sons. I currently serve as a technology director in Louisiana. I enjoy all activities that allow me to exercise the 5 Cs (Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Content, and Critical Thinking).  I am no writer; however, I am a talker and have a lot to share. I look forward to seeing this blog grow as I refine my skill and help those who are in education purgatory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUNds for College

Chin Up Little Black Girl