FUNds for College

Here we go!!!!!!! CultivatED Living is on the way.. I want to start it all off by sharing opportunities to earn money to pay for college. What good is me knowing all this information and not do anything with it? This is for:

  • college students,
  • high school students preparing for college,
  • a graduate student needing money to stay in college, and
  • parents planning for their children's college. 
Now in order for any of this to work you need an email that you plan to check regularly! Then you need to sign-up on these 2 sites fastweb.com and Do Something Good.

Viola!!!!, you will begin to receive a wealth of information on scholarship opportunities.
Nothing of this will work if you are not responsive, but don't worry...I will continue to cultivate this seed I am sowing.

I'll get you started for now....
Do Something Good has a campaign out now.  A poster contest...here are the details

People of color and people with disabilities are underrepresented in science, technology, engineering, and math (aka STEM) because they're less likely to be exposed to STEM at an early age.

Use these superpower thought starters and our template to create your own STEM superhero, then hang your template in an elementary or middle school to inspire younger students to change the world using STEM!

https://dosome.click/nvhyw4

Then, text START to (138383--find out for sure on the site, this is the number on my phone ) to submit a photo of your hero (and enter to win 1 of 2 $2500 scholarships)! The deadline is Nov 30!


Disclaimer: I am simply sharing resources that I have run across. I have no affiliation with any of these organizations. While I continue to share it is in your best interest to sign up for yourself and follow the process outlined by the organization awarding the scholarship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chin Up Little Black Girl

Welcome